Brands sell lifestyle, a sense of belonging. To have a relationship with the product means that you are a member of a select group. What sells products and builds brands – storytelling. Now lets tell that story in under 140 characters.
We work with our clients very closely to make sure that their message is tailored to their customers’ wants and needs, in addition, the message is delivered to them at the right time, place, and using the right message. We make sure your message is creative, measurable, and meaningful.
Get Social - As you well know, social media is one of the fastest growing marketing and communication tools. This is especially true when it comes to engaging consumers in the lifestyle marketing sector.
Why Get Social?
- In the US, there are over 149M active Facebook users, 70% log in once a day.
- Social media accounts for over 25% of all time spent online.
- Over 17% of US online consumers have created a Twitter account.
- Over 48% of Twitter users check their account at least once a day.
- 78.6% of consumers have joined a company’s community (Social Media Community) to get more information on the company.
- 25% of social media users are more likely to look into a brand advertising on social media.
- Ford’s 2011 Explorer launch on Facebook generated a 200% greater return than a Super Bowl ad.
We offer a variety of packages that will help your company tap into the power of social media and start reaping its rewards. From complete, turnkey planning and implementation to weekly management and training. We are here to help your brand be heard.